The submission guidelines for SlayerVerse are as follows:
- Please send us a pitch for a poem in response to a particular episode of Buffy or Angel by October 31st, 2012.
- You may pitch for multiple episodes, within reason. Please bear in mind that in the case of multiple pitches, not all may be successful.
- You may pitch poems that are not episode-specific; in this case, please try to give us a rough idea of the poem you want to write. However, we have set an upper limit of 144 poems and episode-specific pieces are likely to be given priority.
- Simultaneous submissions are welcome, but please notify us immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.
- If you are submitting previously-published work, please include details of the original publication (and it’s nice to check with them too).
- We will let you know if your chosen episode has already been taken as soon as we can–some episodes will prove more popular than others, so please be patient.
- If your pitch is successful we will contact you with details on what to do with your poem(s), and when.
- The editorial Watchers’ Council reserves the right to edit or decline submissions, and our decision is final. But not fatal.
Please email your pitches to slayerverse [dot] submissions [at] gmail [dot] com. We look forward to reading your work.